Friday, February 2, 2007

24 January 2007

Dear Family,

I survived my first day at the MTC. I have never been so overwhelmed in my entire life! Throughout the day I would feel the Spirit so strong that my entire body would be overfilled with warmth and love, from head to toe. The Spirit is incredibly strong here.

I have two companions, Sister Coyle and Sister Snelson. I will be sure to write more about them later. My district contains 5 sisters all going to the DC Visitors' Center and 6 elders going to Little Rock, Arkansas. We will be learning and growing with them our entire time here. Alma 26:12.

All is well here in the MTC. I am excited to learn. Mom and Dad, thank you for your support and love. My P-days are Thursday. I will write more next week (on P-day) when I have time. The church is true!

Love, Sister Hogge

No comments: